Pray, Read, Pray, Reflect…
Good morning, here are today’s reflection questions.
- What social and psychological problems result in from the physical problem of leprosy (cf. Lev 13.45-6)?
- How does the leper show faith?
- what does he doubt?
- how does Jesus dispel his fears?
- What is the first requirement of the law (cf. 14 with Lev 14)?
- What does this reveal about Jesus’ attitude toward the law?
- what is the result?
- how does Jesus respond to it?
- What controversy does Jesus trigger?
- or what is He accused of?
- How does He support his claim of forgiveness?
- Give three pieces of evidence of His deity from this miracle.
- What are the three responses?
- On what basis are the leper and paralyzed man healed?
- Have you inconvenienced yourself to bring a person to Christ?
- Have you inconvenienced yourself to help someone in need?
Pray and Give Praise