Pray, Read, Pray, Reflect…
Good morning, here are today’s reflection questions.
- What controversy arises after Elizabeth given birth?
- How is tradition sometimes a test to/of obedience?
- When was Zechariah’s speech restored? What did he do when he regained speech?
- How can you apply this to your spiritual life?
- What would you do for nine months of no speech?
- How would you respond when you regained speech?
- What was the response from the people?
- How would your family and friends respond?
- Zechariah’s Ministry (cf. vv. 68-9 with v. 27)
- The coming and purpose of Messiah…
- The purpose of his son…
- G-d’s character and actions…
- The purpose of deliverance (vv. 74-5) in relation to salvation (v. 77)…
- Have you experienced full deliverance? Have you accepted the Blood of the Lamb?f
- Measure your purpose of life with vv. 73-5 with 79.
- What is significance about both Zechariah and Mary’s referring to the broad sweep of history?
- Describe his corporeal (physical)?
- His childhood (later we will get into his life and mission)
Reflect, Pray, and Give Praise