Pray, Read, Pray, Reflect…
Good morning, here are today’s reflection questions.
- Trace the trip of Joseph and Mary, why was it necessary (cf. Micah 5:2)?
- Describe the conditions surrounding the birth?
- How much hardship, frustration, and inconvenience are you willing to endure as G-d’s instrument?
- Who was the first birth announcement made to?
- what vital statistics are given about the baby?
- In what ways do you limit the time and place of G-d’s message to you?
- do you listen?
- if a message came to you while you are working, how would you respond (cf. 2:8 with 1:8ff)?
- Compare the responses to the divine message.
- Wise Men…
- What three phases of the shepherd’s response?
- Parallel what you read and the answer you gave, to your own life.
- what areas do you need to improve on?
Reflect, Pray, and Give Praise