Pray, Read, Pray, Reflect…
Good morning, here are today’s reflection questions.
- Characterize the glory of G-d, the Father.
- What provisions has He made for…
- the poor…
- the needy…
- What is the extent of the Lord’s praise?
- to what degree do you participate?
- What were the emotional, social, and economic situations of barrenness at the time this psalm was written?
- compare and contrast with today.
- how would a psalm be written today?
- How does G-d provide when people ask?
- what purpose?
- To what extent is G-d concerned with your joy and how do you know?
- Title this Tehillim. Why this title?
Pray and Give Praise