Pray, Read, Pray, Reflect…
Good morning, here are today’s reflection questions.
- Who are called to praise G-d?
- Can you say, “His steadfast love endures forever!”?
- why or why not?
- How does G-d respond
- to those who call on Him?
- to those who take refuge in Him?
- Characterize the actions of the surrounding nations on Israel.
- relate the metaphors to Israel’s history.
- What is Israel’s response to G-d in
- What is the condition of for entry through the gates of the Lord?
- this psalm may have been used to as a processional approach to the Temple Gates.
- what is the promise for those who enter?
- Contrast Israel’s natural attractiveness (cf. Esra 16:1-7) with G-d’s honoring of her.
- what metaphor is used here?
- In what wayshas G-d given you light?
- Summarize and title these Tehillim.
Pray and Give Praise