Pray, Read, Pray, Reflect…
Good morning, here are today’s reflection questions.
- Why is it good to praise G-d?
- What aspects of his glory are seen here?
- how are these evident in G-d;s relationship to Israel and creation?
- What has G-d done with Jerusalem to merit praise (cf. Gen 15:5)?
- How does G-d provide?
- What is G-d primarily concerned with when it comes to His creatures?
- What about you pleases G-d?
- how do you know?
- In what different ways has Israel experienced G-d’s reality?
- how is His dealing unique to this nation/people?
- What overall picture of G-d do you receive from this psalm?
- how do you respond?
- Title this Tehillim?
Pray and Give Praise