Pray, Read, Pray, Reflect…
Good morning, here are today’s reflection questions.
- Describe wilderness experience of Jesus.
- how is it similar to the Exodus?
- In what ways is He susceptible to Satan?
- The Three Challenges
- Specific Content
- Appeal to what aspect of human nature
- Progress in intensity
- Jesus Reply
- The First Temptation real issue…
- The Second Temptation
- how does it clarify the understanding of evil and world affairs (cf. vv. 6-7 with 1:32-3)?
- To whom does the final rule rightfully being?
- The Third Temptation
- how is Jesus’ answer is a fitting response to the challenge?
- Do you recognize temptation for what it is?
- Are the issues here still temptations for the Christian and the Church?
- Describe His return to Galilee. Imagine Satan’s reaction to these facts.
Pray and Give Praise