Pray, Read, Pray, Reflect…
Good morning, here are today’s reflection questions.
- What habit does Jesus have?
- According to Isaiah’s prophecy what is the commission and power of the messenger?
- describe these spiritual benefits.
- What does Jesus claim about Himself?
- What is His attitude toward the Scriptures?
- With what situations in Isaiah’s prophecy do you identify?
- In what ways have you been
- spiritual vision…
- found liberty…
- Jesus declines to do miracles – why?
- What two examples does Jesus use? Why?
- Contrast the reaction to His reading of Scripture (cf. vv. 20-2) and His application of it (cf. vv. 28-30).
- Since Satan fails to defeat Christ (v.13), trace throughout Luke how he attempts to destroy Christ and the potency of His message.
- How does this help you in your spiritual battles?
Pray and Give Praise