Pray, Read, Pray, Reflect…
Good morning, here are today’s reflection questions.
- The three complaints of the Pharisees against Jesus, give the incident that created it.
- How do Jesus’ answers reveal the principles on which He acts?
- Are you consistent in words and actions?
- What are the two parables give and why?
- To what kind of men can the new be entrusted?
- Can the new be entwined with the old?
- What will be the reaction of those who are accustomed to the old when they hear the new?
- What ‘patches’ have you tries to put on to disguise the rips, holes, and leaks in your faith?
- what have the results been?
- Distinguish originality and freshness from disrespect for heritage.
- What do the Pharisees object to in vv. 1-2?
- Do you allow the Son of Man to be a lead partner or do you allow traditions of man lead you? Can you have both?
Pray and Give Praise