Q. Before a man or woman is born again, why do they experience emptiness inside of their heart? Genesis 1:26; 1 Peter 1:24; 2 Peter 1:10
Q. What is meant by the term born again? 1 Corinthians 15:22; Romans 12:2
Q. If I am not born again, can I see the Kingdom of God? John 3:3; 2 Corinthians 5:17
Q. Is it possible to worship God without being born again? John 4:24; Romans 8:26
Q. Would it be possible to enter into the Kingdom of God without being born again? Romans 5:1, 9; 2 Corinthians 5:21
Q. When do we begin to enter into the Kingdom of God? Mark 10:30
Q. Why did Christ give His life for the sins of the world? John 3:16
Q. On what basis is an individual born again? Ephesians 2:8-9
Q. Do religious obligations help one to become born again? Galatians 3:2; Ephesians 2:8-9
Q. What is the primary reason that God wants you to be born again? John 14:23
Q. How important is it for me to go to church regularly and on time? John 4:10; Matthew 18:20
Q. Could I do all of my praying for the entire week if I pray for several hours for one day? Ecclesiastes 4:12
- The born again experience is a time at which the _____________________ power of the Spirit of God comes into a person’s heart.
- Adam and Eve had _____________________ with God until their fall.
- Adam and Eve did not die naturally, but died in their _____________________ and communion with God were cut off.
- Jesus was sent from God the Father and came to give His life a _____________________ for the sins of the world.
- When one accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, the _____________________ power of the Holy Spirit consummates the born again experience.
- One is made clean and completely washed of all sin when they put their faith and trust in the _____________________.
- God is a Holy God and cannot dwell in _____________________.
- The phrase born again comes from two Greek words, _____________________, _____________________, and _____________________.
- Total _____________________ is the proper New Testament procedure for baptism.
- As a burning coal, likewise is the _____________________ _____________________ of the believer.
- Daily devotional helps awaken the spirit and set _____________________ the day’s path.
- The things we say and think are going to affect the way we and others around us _____________________.
- Sharing your faith will produce an experience _____________________ only to itself.
- Without the life of God in one’s spirit, life becomes _____________________ and _____________________.
- When born naturally, we inherit the fallen nature and _____________________ _____________________ penalty placed upon all mankind.
- According to 2 Corinthians 5:17, one will see things in a _____________________ _____________________ when they are born again.
- God is a spirit, and they that worship Him must worship Him in _____________________ and in truth.
- An individual is born again on the basis of _____________________ alone in the sacrifice of Christ.
- Being born again restores the _____________________ between God and man and gives him back the _____________________ of knowing his Creator and that he is loved by Him.